I love that Thursdays are set aside to play along with Nicole at What a trip :
Let's take a look at my public holiday yesterday:
- Time I stood in the queue to vote and vote: 30 minutes (We are lucky - we have a great local polling station)
- Time I spent at the grocery store afterward: 25 minutes.
- Amount of children 5 and under at our home: 5
- Amount of time spent napping (me) : 3 minutes
- Amount of craft projects done: 2
- Amount of meals and snacks served:21
- Amount of pages read in my book: 1,5
- Amount of time spent reading and commenting on blogs(posts were pre- posted) 20 minutes
- Amount of meals made for the freezer: 2
- Amount of time given to Hunter to nap/study/gym/see Stefaan - approx. 5,5 hours
- Amount of time watching TV after all the kids were in bed:1 hour
- The honor of being able to cast my vote in what seems to be a peaceful and relatively fair election
- Being in a great voting district with a very efficient little poling station. Some people queued for hours.
- The ability to help our friends in tough times.
- That the little girls are so happy to be with us - Annik even napped for an hour next to Hunter and both ate so well.
- To do my part in helping Hunter to continue with his studies.
- Providing him the time to visit Stefaan.
- That Stefaan is continuing to improve although he feels very little in his one leg.
- Having a great book to read tonight, when hopefully all will be a bit quieter.
- And having the time to watch The Mentalist - my current favorite show.
Doghouse castle style.
So you use a spanner for?