Thursday, 27 August 2009
Playing along with Thanksgiving Thursdays now at Elyse. (You can still click the button above)
It has been way too long! With the court case and the pig etc, it's been more than a month since I have played along.
Indeed, today I have a lot to be thankful for:
1. Firstly to you, my blogging friends, for your very kind and supportive comments on Tuesday, and above all for your prayers.
2. I am so thankful that both Hunter and I are doing better and that no hospital stay was involved. In no way are we 100% there, especially him, but he has returned to work yesterday and did ok.
3. The puking has stopped! Hallelujah! The pooping is another matter, but I can deal with it.
4. I am so thankful that Lucy and my mom could help us through our 3 days of isolation and after when we were so weak.
5. For a great visit with my cousins that live in our neighbouring country Namibia and their two kids. Lucy was their nanny before she came to us and it was such a joyful occasion to all get together last night. (And silly me, took no pictures! - could not find the camera)
6. Slowly getting back into work and the help and co-operation of my partner and staff.
7. The get well emails and calls from our clients and their support.
8. Some great books that I read while sick last week - I am planning to do 3 reviews on my book blog soon.
9. I have just met a twin mommy in Brooklyn Mall who has twin girls just a month older than my boys and a son about a year younger than The Little Miss. We just started talking and live very close to each other. Here's hoping for a new friend. For that prospect I am thankful.
10. And yes, Spring has sprung! Yeah! Although we will still have a cold spell, this is definitely Spring.