- My cold is worse - is that even possible?
- We had an excellent night out last night - dinner at Blu Saffron and a great concert by Matthys Roets - a South African folk singer who was paralyzed after a motorbike accident almost a year ago. All the money went to children's charities.
- Monday is a public holiday - triple yeah! I need it.
- I had so many questions on my Blogtrotting South Africa post that I will do a Q&A post sometime to answer. In the meantime, if you have not seen it and want to know about my country, do take a look here. You are still welcome to ask away for today.
- Have you seen this? SHOUT! Have you contributed your R20 and got the song? It's my new ringtone. For the international peeps - go check out the best of South Africa's musicians song agains crime - click on the link above to Youtube - I think it's excellent (and you see Arno Carstens - sexiest man alive). Ok my Sweetheart, the second most sexiest man alive.
12 March 2010
She was singing: "I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night..." The kid loves the Black Eyed Peas - I suspect that great video of "Meet me halfway" has something to do with it.
13 March 2010
I have so many great pictures from the party, but this one is without a doubt my favorite.
14 March 2010
I had a tummy bug - Hunter got these for me when he and the kids went to play at Safari nursery. They are still beautiful this morning.
15 March 2010
What! A flash picture! Got The Boys some winter stuff and asked them to fit one shirt to check size - then they did not want to take them of (and it was hot!)
16 March 2010
Got my new glasses. Check out the funky case.
17 March 2010
The Lil Miss came to work after ballet and she and Adele really became great friends this afternoon.
18 March 2010
Cross for the week: this one is small and I wear it around my neck. It is handmade in silver with a polished amethyst on a chain of polished amethyst and old Ethiopian silver beads. I have had it for 17 years and am still wearing it whenever I can get away with purple around my neck.