I am sick - the tummy craps and the rest that follows started late yesterday afternoon. I feel like crap, but I have two meetings schedule which I can hardly move as the rest of the week is jam-packed. So, let's suffice with bullets, there are two pics at Captured by Cat, and I will do a birthday party post tomorrow.
- Little man L had a good day at school on Friday and the school actually sent me an mms in the afternoon to show how happy he was. Ai, they are a special bunch and I love that little school to bits.
- The Princess had a good school party and their athletics was rained out.
- Friday night was spent doing the last bits for the party.
- Saturday morning I baked the last cupcakes, the Princess and I iced them (see here) and we picked up some stuff at the home industries.
- Saturday afternoon the hubby took the boys for an outing and we had the Princess' mosaic party at home. I was a huge success.
- Our friend I and her daughter E stayed on and the hubbies and smaller siblings joined us for a potjie the evening. It was a good social.
- On Sunday Hunter and the Princess went to church - he to do duty at the projector in the family service and she was admitted to her first Sunday school year.
- My mom and her friend H came over for lunch, which Hunter mainly cooked, and after a nap for the kids (and a short one for us - tidying kitchens and all), we went to the park.
- Last night we watched New moon.