I am truly now feeling like part of the blogging community - I've been tagged fir the first time by Debi at Who says 8 is enough? (http://bouffard11.blogspot.com/) Sorry Debi, don't know how to link yet!
The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
1. Dumping my previous truly psycho boyfriend ( a psychologist!).
2. Designing and seeing the building work commencing on a big shopping centre - still today one of the biggest and most rewarding projects I have ever done.
3. Having a great time with my single late 20's buddies in my art deco flat.
4. Doing pottery as a hobby - I was quite good with that - should start it again.
5. Exactly 10 years ago this weekend, we spend the weekend in Dullstroom, our local trout fishing village with my group of buddies - had a great time.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Wrap H's fathersday present.
2. Have A make a father's day card.
3. Exchange the nanny's birthday gift slippers for a size bigger.
4. Decide on a colour to paint our window frames at home.
5. Got to the autobank to get some cash.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate - big time!
2. Plain salted potato crisps.
3. Jelly sweets.
4. Ice cream - especially soft serve.
5. Raisins and peanuts.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure my kids, parents, in laws etc. are all comfortably set up.
2. Get a nice big home on a safe smallholding to keep a horse or two. - preferrablly in the Easter Cape.
3. Start a campaign or contribute to the lot of abandoned children in South Africa. The kids really get to me.
4. Send my mom and in laws on an around the world trip.
5. Make all my travel dreams come true - too many to name - I'm a Sagittarius after all, and have heaps of holidays.
6. Continue working, but maybe just take the pace a little slower. Yes, I know this is controversial, but I am not a SAHM.
Places I’ve lived:
Only in Pretoria, South Africa - pretty boring.
Jobs I’ve had:
2. Sales assistant in a gift shop.
3. Handing out flyers at the traffic light.
4. Student architect in training.
7. Doggy mommy
TAG! You’re it !I am tagging....
1. Tonya at A day in my life (http://thestaabfamily.blogspot.com/)
2. Tinker at Tinkering with the works http://tinkeringwiththeworks.blogspot.com/
3.Terri at The O'Laughlin clan http://littleolladylivedinashoe.blogspot.com/
4. KJ at Mommy blog (http://margaretandryan.blogspot.com/)
5. All of you that are reading and not commenting - this way you have to let me know! (Clever girt me! - I would love to "meet " you all) I know from my blog counter that there must be quite a few - so go ahead girl!