- Hunter and I are both under huge work stress at the moment. I am in THAT phase of a project that is hugely demanding and the driving to Joburg is really stressful. And to think of it my hubby does it every day.
- I am at last feeling that I am getting the hang of getting everybody to school in the mornings. Hunter is helping a lot but I think things will run much smoother soon.
- I am trying to cook a bit more clever- try to make food that I can re-use without it being crappy a day or so on in a different dish. Honestly I love leftovers - I know some people have issues with it, but I love that cooked chicken in the freezer that I can use in pasta etc.
- L is doing better at school but still adapting.
- C now has his first real friend, Joshua, that he seem to play with most days.
- We have changed the ballet teacher A now goes to to one that most girls in her school and the associated primary school use and it is turning out wonderfully. She is loving it, two girls inher class have ballet with her and one that goes to aftercare with her.They are also having a concert soon.
- After 9 nights of good sleep we had 3 bad ones - 2 with L waking up and last night our alarm went off 2 times, waking the boys. I swear we have years and years of sleep to catch up on.
- I went to my old school friend's birthday lunch on Tuesday - I was so nervous as I did not know a single one of the other girls, but it went fine.
- The Princess have Faerie parade day at school today - will post a Photostory Friday if I get a chance later.
- I went to the new Pick N Pay on Nicol on Wednesday after my site meeting (it's close) and although I find it very beautiful, upmarket and the like, I find the layout extremely confusing and would not like to do my monthly shop there.
Friday, 11 February 2011
Well yes, I have not been blogging much are reading many blogs at all. In all honesty, it is just one of those periods that will pass. So, if I may, let me speak in bullets today as I am rushing to finish some urgent work: