- Our first night with both boys sleeping through in a while.
- Attending the baby shower of a friend who has waited 7 years, 2 miscarriages, IVF attempts and a tube pregnancy for her little man
- The Princess' first play date with a school friend from her new school. Up until now she did not seem to have made a specific bond with one girl.
- Making vetkoek for the family ( a first for the boys) and everybody enjoying it so much. A definite future idea.
- Making my first lamb and lentil stew ever - dinner for tonight and tastes and looks wonderful.
- The boys really taking part in family church on Sunday morning - singing, going to the front to dance with the bigger kids and going to the front on their own when the pastor was calling for 3 year olds to come to the front. I am so proud of the confidence they both showed - maybe it is confidence in numbers?
- The kids playing so nicely all together on Sunday - first with Little man L's new roller paint and then making tents and camping in the garden.
|This artwork is going on the passage wall.|
|When I went to break down her tent late afternoon while she was napping, I found her 3 little friends patiently waiting inside. I just love these little snippets of their childhood that I can capture.|
And even though a Monday turns out super hectic like mine - a weekend like this, just Makes my Monday.
Playing along with Cheryl.