Tuesday 17 February 2015

Currently...

Listening to: Ed Sheeran - actually the whole family has a favorite on his CD.
Reading: I am only a few chapters in but am loving it.
http://www.amazon.com/What-Milo-Saw-Virginia-Macgregor-ebook/dp/B00GFHG1B4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424170647&sr=8-1&keywords=what+milo+saw
 Thinking about: How great it was to have a slower holiday like morning this morning. The kids have the day off school as it is cluster athletics and none of them are in the team so they are having a little mid week break.

Looking forward to: Going to a live shown next Friday in a small theater. I actually always forget how mush I love a show and live music.

Anticipating: Load shedding and making plans around that.

Planning: All that mainly the grade 4 has to do this week and weekend. It's a big leap in terms of projects and tests.

Wearing: Dresses! It's hot and there is nothing as cool as a summer dress. I am working my way through all the dresses I have every week and bought a beautiful addition last week on sale at Poetry.

Drinking: Anything with ice in.....

Eating: Summer fruit salad - it's the time of the year when seasonal fruit salad turns into a feast of note with the addition of mangoes.


Thankful: For my wonderful husband that is just always there for us. Also how he is stepping up to help A handle grade 4. This weekend it's the two of them and a chicken coop.

Wishing and praying: That L will continue to do well at school. Honestly I need all the prayers we can get.

Not looking forward to: Coming home from late extra murals (will be 3 nights from next week) to load shedding. I honestly do not mind the late home or the activities because we chose them all and the kids enjoy them - it's the inconvenience of more time and effort due to the load shedding that gets to me.

Dreaming about: A little camping weekend/holiday on a farm. Just a little break.

I would love to read your "Currently"

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I just thought of something. I see Swan Lake's at the Joburg Theatre soon? (I saw from the highway and didn't pay much attention to the other details). Are you and A interested in meeting up with me and K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing what you listening to right now. I am so totally out of the loop and have been for 10 years! And we absolutely love music :/
    Right now I'm reading "Step on a Crack" by James Patterson and "The Twits" Roald Dahl. Thankful for the people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just borrow this format for my next blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing the music, good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great inspiration to blog! Love to you and yours...and that fruit looks SOOO delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your blog and I've nominated you for a Liebster award! http://diaryofafitsamommy.com/2015/02/21/liebster-awards-nomination/

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?