Thursday 9 June 2016

Loving at the moment....

Zambuk - honestly nothing compares to the way it cares for chapped winter lips. I even use it around my nails where my skin tends to get irritated in the winter months. The cherry one smells great but leaves a red residue.
My new snood crochet by one of the moms at school. I love the colours and casual appeal of it and that I can wear it with almost anything. I know it is going to be a weekend staple. I do love scarves , buffs and snoods in winter.
Sorbet Nail polish remover - the most amazing nail polish remover you have ever seen. It cleans fast and there is none of the struggling to get dark colours off. It also features a brilliant salon pump on the top that works extremely well. And if you compare by volume you pay for it costs no more than the other brands.
My earworm for the last few weeks has been "If I die young" by The Band Perry. It was one of the pieces of music used for A's Lyrical dance exam and it refuse to leave me alone. It is truly a beautiful tune with stunning words and a cute video . I never heard it when it was a hit so it was all new to me. Do you know the song? For the rest they danced to the music of Pink, One Direction and Ellie Goulding.

And I am truly loving that A is writing her last exam tomorrow morning!

So tell me what you are loving right now.
I was not asked in any way to blog about any of the products and bought mine. This is merely in the interest of "public service" and not intended as a promotion.

16 comments:

  1. Am loving that I got a bullet journal going :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought how on earth did you know...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nail polish remover tip :) I use lots so I will get that when the current bottle is done.

    I should try that Zambuk trick. The Weigh Less lady told me it works for cold sores too so I have two reasons.

    I LOVED spending time with you on Tuesday and I already phoned Claude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly just in another class Marcia - I have tried the green and orange one and both have been great

      Delete
  3. Wow we on the same page this week, I've been knitting and crocheting what you call snoods. I've been calling them cowls or infinity scarves, I don't know what the right word is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cooler weather...


    That snood is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what a snood is, but I'm suddenly singing "Everybody needs a sthneed" from the Lorax film :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! A snood is a closed scarve - in other words a circle one

      Delete
  6. Have been looking for a new nail polish remover for darker colours. Will definitely be on the lookout for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At your local Sorbet salon or I think Clicks may stock it too

      Delete
  7. I was just thinking this morning about what to get for chapped lips so thats for the zambuk tip will be trying it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that nail polish remover in a goody bag! Can't wait to try it out!!!

    Loving curries at the moment mainly because I made a yummy one tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its truly a cut above the rest. Curries are fantastic

      Delete
  9. Oh Yes, Zambuk. I'm an addict.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely try the zambuk on my nails. Didn't know it would help with that in winter. My skin gets very dry in the winter months. Thanks for the tip! ��

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?